11th May 2020
Topic - Mini Beast
Our topic this half term has been Mini Beast. Take a look at activities and books by clicking on the stars from previous weeks.
In addition to our class web page, you can access activities, join a class chat, find out what friends have been doing and share ideas by logging into Microsoft Teams 'Class 1'.
Remember, information on 'Teams' can be viewed by everyone in Nursery. If you wish to contact teachers privately please email: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you
Book of the Week - The very Busy Spider by Eric Carle
Activities- You might like to try some of these activities.
- Using the characters to sequence and retell the story.
- Trace and colour spider pictures
- Play a character word match game.
- Recognise and order the numbers on the spiders to 10 or further. If a spider crawls away, can you work out which number has gone? If they are in the wrong order, can you sort them out ?
- Make a pom pom or paper plate spider.
- Thread a spider's web.
- Paint or collage The Very Busy Spider.
- Make spider cakes & cookies.
Have fun and remember to send your ideas, pictures and see what friends have done on our Class 1 Teams.