20th April 2020
Topic - Minibeast.
Have a look at the different minibeast in your garden and on your walk.
Become curious: Ask questions and find out.
- Where do they live?
- What do they look like?
- What do they eat?
- How do they move?.
- Take photographs.
- Can you draw and paint your favourite minibeast?
- Make 3D models using recycled resources.
Book of the Week - The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- Can you retell the story? Use picture cards to help you.
- Make an tiny egg, a caterpillar puppet or 3D model, a cocoon and a beautiful butterfly.
- Change the story. Create different food for the caterpillar to eat.
- Paint and colour pictures from the story
- Find out facts about caterpillars and butterflies.
- Can you see any butterflies in the garden or on your walk?