Project 'Special Days' Elmer 16.11.20
Text - Elmer David McKee
See folder for Phonics & Handwriting - try activities
- Tuning into sounds
- If confident begin to recognise phonemes - see set 1PowerPoint
- Practise writing your name - refer to letter formation PowerPoint.
Listen for and match rhyming words
Elephant Facts - Discuss the differences in Fiction & Non fiction Texts
Can you find out facts about Elephants?
- Where in the world do they live?
- What do they eat?
- What do they use their trunk for?
- What is a baby elephant called?
- Colour mixing - Explore mixing paints to create new colours.
- Design & paint your own elephant
Please see activities in the Maths folder