Parent/Carer Support Group Page
Our next meeting is Tuesday March 5th, 4-5pm. SENCO Laura Smith will be in attendance.
This is a group who meet regularly to share experiences as parents and offer support.
This group’s vision is to:
- create a safe environment for parents to share their experiences
- help parents empower each other through education and support by sharing resources
- signpost parents to support by sharing knowledge
- organise informal and informative meetings by bringing in guest speakers
- evaluate its effectiveness by gathering feedback
If you are interested in becoming part of this or would just like to find out more, please contact our Family Support Worker: Mrs Kirk firstname.lastname@example.org .
Sign up to the Additude newsletter because it's a great resource for everything neurodiversity.
You get emailed free:
- articles and blogs
- invitations to webinars
From our meetings, one local resource gets many positive mentions:
Please see below for the Family Services, Autism and ADHD Parent/Carer Support groups dates and locations. No booking or diagnosis required.